Oscar Hairstyles 2013
The Oscar Hairstyles for 2013 ranged from classic to edgy and everything in-between. Below are 5 favorite hairstyle categories from which anyone can find inspiration. With Spring just around the corner, there is no better time to turn the trending hairstyles of the Award’s season into reality for yourself. Cut, color and style…consider it all! Follow the lead of your favorite celebrity inspiration and begin your transformation. Now how many of you will follow the lead of these actresses?
- Bang-Bang – Nothing draws out a woman’s eyes more than bangs. You can see how the flow of the bang lures an admires glance towards the soulful eyes of Sally Field, Jennifer Hudson and Octavia Spencer.
- Pixie Cuts – Courage, coolness and BAD ASS confidence is what it takes to wear a short pixie cut. Bravo Anne Hathaway, Halley Berry and my favorite Charlize Theron.
- A bump and a Sweep - Hair pulled back away from the face, height at the crown and low chignons result in sophistication and elegance. Amanda Seyfreid, Jennifer Lawrence and Amy Adams show us how to do it best.
- Old Hollywood Glam. – No hairstyle screams Hollywood Glam more than flowing waves. Thank you Reese Witherspoon, Zoe Saldana and Jessica Chastain for bringing back the Golden Age of Hollywood.
- Rugged Debonaire – Are we seeing a trend in facial hair? George Clooney, Bradley Cooper and Ben Affleck demonstrate the casual sophistication of a perfectly groomed beard. A clean neck line, trimmed below the cheekbone and neatly combed facial hair make facial hair sexy with a tuxedo.
Make sure to check out Celebrity Makeup Artist David Maderich’s Top Oscar Makeup Picks!